Our Primary Purpose: — is to support men in their walk with Jesus Christ. In Psalms 1:1-2 and 84:12 it says: "Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. 0 LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you."
Our Intent: — is for Jesus Christ to work in and through men's lives in such a way that they desire to walk and trust in Him in their personal life, marriage and family life, work place and church family.
Our Methodology: — is through instruction, exhortation, prayer, worship, fellowship and leading by example.
Our Principles of Ministry are that:
- The men's board facilitates events, but is not the sole provider of men's ministry.
- The men's board encourages the development of men in functioning ministry.
- Ministry is the responsibility of all who attend.
- Venues of ministry events and activities vary at times to meet the needs of people.
- In all ministry inclusion of two or more of our methods and one or more of our intents.